Sunday, August 15, 2010

Many Many Happy Independence of the DAY!!

Wishing you all a Many Many Happy Returns of the Independence Day!!

Does this wish sounds odd? bit complicated? or innovative!!? but in fact, I mean it...
Yes, like our birthdays we all hardly remember our Independence on any other day, we hardly follow our responsibilities towards the freedom... Alas these were the days in school we use to wait for this day and use to do hard practices for the Independence day functions now days this days doesn't matters bit more than just a holiday! Some of you may feel bit/deep hurt by my above remarks but thats what the truth to most of us and we have to accept it.


To start with how did I celebrate my Independence day - I wake up early in the morning, listen some nice rashtra-bhakti songs which made me feel proud of being an Indian n all blah blah until I listen the speech of your PM MMS where he provided very very good information for example MMS said that....

- Those who killing our police/army should PLEASE come to talk to resolve this issue(bcoz govt is handicap)

-Pak should stop terror(bcoz we are handicap to do anything in this regard)

-We are working on to defeat food inflation(and unlike previous occasions this time he did not gave any date, may be he came to know that who cares about him and rightly so becase how many times you can make fool of the people?)... since past four year this PM is continuously says that he's working on it but he didn't say what are they steps they worked on? or what next govt is planning in this regard? .. Is it a secret mission to defeat food inflation? When you say people that according to RTI act everyone in this country have right to know than why can't you start with your self and explain to nation what are the things you guys working on to defeat inflation???? why? why? why?

-pm said that we are dreaming of 4% growth in farming but may be his spectacle number seems increased as he is not aware that despite this low growth in farming we have to throw away most of our wheat because of lack in distribution sector(or may be the truth is they have to provide these wheat to beer n alcohol owners for free!! according to what Lalu Prasad said in parliament)
I must let this country know that farming growth rate in Gujarat is 9% and still there is no wastage of wheat!!! its all about courage n will to do things.

Well, the list is endless... I just fed up after listening to his speech and that's summarized my Independence day in the country where actual independence did never come!!! because before 1947 ANGREZ use to rule the nation and eat all the glory, charm, money and everything of our nation and now their place is taken by our so called politicians bcoz only they have true independence to do all kind of corruptions ...etc ...etc

If you also fed up after reading this all than let me end up with a dark n popular joke.
"One day I went to a fortune teller and asked that I am fed up with my poorness could you please tell me when will it ends? fortune teller said beta(my son) it will take some time... I asked what will happen after some time? fortune teller said beta you will habituated after some time!!!" so the conclusion is I will never come out of my poorness :((

Count on me this is precise joke our prime minister MMS is trying to convey us and you have to believe on this... because he's telling this things since past four years and no matter how many more Independence Day we will celebrate in future but our issues will remain same each year... Naxalism, Terrorism, Kashmir, Inflation, Poorness, Commonwealth Games, IPL Games... etc. etc.. etc...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chill bro...!!!

Mital said...

Super!!