Sunday, December 12, 2010

About Me

All the times social networking websites asking me to writing something about me and I always lost to find what's good to write and in the end I end up writing something really good, something attractive. Today, I am thinking of writing something truth about me that means bad and I am sure I am gonna publish this unlike many of my writing which I kept like victoria's secret, don't know why!

The idea of writing this is to tell my self what I still need to improve and to all of you my friends who knows half side of me because these days most of the friends we make are on the web only. I may not be able to write everything here but I will try not to lie at least :)

I always tell people that I speak my mind and not heart but in fact all times I do what my heart says! Since I was a little kid till marriage I spend almost whole my golden life in hostels n kind of gurukul and all these times I am quarrelsome and use to end up in childish argument with everyone, but alas god is great I almost never ever end up relationship with anybody :) sometimes its because I never shy to say sorry and sometimes its because I've got super duper people like all you in my life. I always tell people that I do not have any regrets in my life but frankly I have thousands of regrets for all those times when I hurt anyone and if I have not got chance to say sorry to them means I still remembering them and hurting my self for why I did hurt. And I must want to thank you all my sweety cutie n handsome friends for being and bear with me all the times. You all are great and thats why I always wanted to be like you all in one or other way/ I never imagine to be like any superhero, I always keep good qualities of my family n friends in my mind when I am thinking how I wanted to become tomorrow, but till that time you have to continue bear with me (ahh its hard to say in short that I am a bad guy, and I need to improve:)

Another bad thing is that I never hesitate to say that I wanted to make more money, may be because I have never tasted how it feels to have excess of money but somewhere deep inside I always wanted to do some good things with these money, but may be god knows that after getting money I may not end up doing good things to others, as like you guys- I also believe that charity begins at home :D nevertheless if god does not help I can earn money and will help others, if you also think alike to help others than help me :D... helloooo pls don't go I don't need help I am just kidding :D

Damn I am suppose to write something more bad about me, what? you want to know if I am flirt, or I hv done some wrong n dirty things ever? such a dirty ppl you are!!! why do want to know this?
I love Reena more than anything else ever and forever and I think that's it. So needless to write anything etc. ok? otherwise I am not gonna publish this, its hard to write bad things you know, go check biographies of great peoples. And thts why before I just hit submit button I want to end up of all this crap and write something good too, I am also good boy and thank god I have some good quality as well which I can tell to you ppl, and if you believed all this above honest crap you have to believe this as well :) that..

even before I started understanding things I always have faith in me that I can do everything and just everything, I am a musician, dancer, writer, painter (rather artist), cooker(I meant I can cook), passionate, possessive, sometimes boring philosopher(sometimes? :D ) and, and... darn I am insomniac also? who says I cannot sleep its almost early morning and I am gonna sleep now... goodnight, sabba kher, anupam kher, kher goli maro sote hain

2 comments:

Bhavin Majithia said...

Learning of the day - its difficult to say something bad about urself :D

Rajiv Trivedi said...

this is not hundred percent true.

This is half truth..


ha ha ha ha ...