Monday, July 06, 2009

-gr8est ever secret of happy marriage life-

Happyyyyest ever marriage anniversary to one n only luckyyest living being alive... it's me!!! without slightest of doubt.

go n ask God if you've any doubt... And all all all this is because I marry with the chweetest, beautiful, cutest, dearest n dearest ever darling gal friend wife Reena.


Living two yrs in Reena world seems like living together since twenty birth; I've heard from so many of friends that after marriage couple of yrs of time is passing like rocket and you hardly realize whr time passed but it really does not happen in my case. I've passed each day like a month, all these days I am going to office as if a small kid has forced to go to school and coming back to home in fullll force with same analogy. I've never ever dreamed in my wildest fantasy that I could live such a life.

I don't know if I really believe in all those poetic words like love, feelings, romance blah.. blah.. All I know is that KI she's living in me and I am no more separate living entity then Reena since I met her. and believe me this is more than truth and you'll surely realize it one day when you also caught into the symptoms like... missing beloved every moment, even if she's with me!, its like thinking and thinking and thinking about her is one of the most persistent ever job remained for me in life, and this thinking process is not limited to the conscious, subconscious or unconsciousness, its keep happening in my dreamz, it keeps happening in every damn thing I do. Everytime I receive call from Reena, everytime I see Reena after going back from office... I feel happier like... like... like a frog being happier in the first rain(I does not find any happier thing) and this happiness level goes on and on and on and on....
And if I continue writing about her it will (again) surely goes on n on n on.... but let me tell you the secret for what you're reading this blog :)

To be frank, I don't think I really deserve such a heavenly married life, based on my karma of this birth or any of my previous birth, but all I can tell you about the gr8est ever secret of happy marriage life is nothing else than being lucky to have such a wonderful wife.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy marriage anniversary to you both!!! Sugandh