Sunday, September 27, 2009

Do we have options of GOD!!!

missing my life my wife

I remember somewhere I read that eyes are two but they see same thing together, ears are two but they listen one and alll etc... etc... but than still god made such arrangement that everything remain stay together... why than its not happen in case of two hearts which beats in same rhythm.... and in fact its only one heart its just beat in different bodies... be together always....... unconditionally..... which can not separate at all.... why don't god think of something like this :(

May be this feels filmy.. may be this seems like fantasy.. but whatever it is I want this to be reality, because life becomes miserable even for a day if I am away from Reena and this is bloody 17th day all alone in the world eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... godddddddddddddddddddddddddd kyunnnnnnnnnnnnn....

After 15more days only today I manage to pen down few more lines... its yet another 15more tearful days without my sweetheart, and i mean this word- it is indeed full with tears almost every nights, with finally three more to go, thts all :)

On the other day I was thinking or rather say trying to imagine about the feeling that might going inside the person's mind when he's about to leave the jail, though I am not in jail and nor did I get chance to enjoy that privileged before(doesn't mean tht I want to jail) :D .... point is, I was thinking if my feeling today is really different than that?

Being a kind of person I was, and I still am sometimes... I never thought if I could go mad about someone this much. I always live my life in present and only motto of my life is ENJOY, I always enjoyed my life to the fullest and fullest and fullest... whatever the situation is, whenever I am and whatever I am doing....

Life tried in thousand ways to teach me some lessons by some difficult times and failures, but I always believe that whatever happened is happened for good, and I moved on without learning any lesson from it and instead I just enjoyed whatever comes on my way... but this time it is different experience which I never wanted to experience ever again :(

God, if you think that I already repay all my sin I have done by staying away from my sweetheart wify, then please send me back to her as scheduled after three more days and three more nights.... and if you don't listen this time, I have your option too!!!! Allah... Jesus.... anybody listening to my prayers :D

3 comments:

Suggu (Shara) said...

I am sure your prayers will come true man.. come back to Bangalore.. You'll have a great life :)

Sunny said...

Amen!
it will be soon dude!

Cheer up

Bhavin Majithia said...

Finally I am replying this from Bangalore -a Reena World, God tussi Great Ho :)