Sunday, July 05, 2009

TORNA

Torna a place a fort may be around 65kms from Pune... a place about which if you want to know more do googling, but if you are planning to climb it then don't read this, happy journey... else go on n read this I'll tell you how does it feel...
ppl told me its fort, in fact not ppl its Yash my colleague is culprit whom I believe till date because I thought it will be fun lets go... we started wid team of six n half way we become five along with almost 50more ppl climbing around us and tragedy is no body knows what the hell is @ d top... what's exact way or path to climb... I didn't know exactly if it was fun or adventure or a scary movie or its punishment for all the bed karma I might have done in my previous birth... We've started climbing around 9 at morning and seems like cloud is waiting for cloud nine and it started raining until next nine hours until we get into another trouble a flat tyre in our Tavera.

- That's all about my feelings till I start climbing down and for rest of you'ol who may be feeling they're lucky sleeping at home -

Time for being a bit of jealous for a birthday boy Freddie, adventurous Tommy, sir Somen, local boy Yash, and wonder Murli...

There could not have been any better weekend than a trip to a vast fort Torna along with a free!!! view of all the beautiful places around it/us :) Soon after we start at 9 in the morning rain welcomed all of us and its drizzling all around which added beauty, we're covered ol around by clouds tht if we part a bit more, we could not able to see each other ..forget about destination. But a wow view on every moment and at each damn step(in fact there are no steps) is like eye candy; an ice(read eyes) treat ...total unforgettable(I will go again if i forget it, bet with me)

There are rock patches and slippery path which could not be more slippery than during this drizzle that filled joy to reach the climax, a real unforgettable n unseen experience..

And a few lines I remember about this experience...
- On the half way when we were a bit tired, Somen sir told that he's thinking of leaving cigarette's and will surely leave cigarette's after this and I told him better to leave climbing like this hehehee... If we really need stamina to climb like this I am sure I could not be able to climb a half at his age. A real salute to you.

- On the top @the slice of heaven, there's a tea stall where we had tea except Tommy and I ask him that ..we've come all along at least for a cup of tea but you haven't had that also, why do you come here then... :) Tommy, thanks a ton for suggesting this place n making it memorable for all of us.

- I was prank by someone tht it was Freddie's birthday when he gave chocolates to us and I wish him... I thought if we knew this earlier we could be in some cinemas than dying in this rain bath along with a dog who's shared my tea n chocolates. anyways nice chocolates (I can wish birthday any day if you give chocolate again:)

-- Yash-Murli there could not be really any better company than you guyz for d fun I hv shared with you... Keep rocking, keep ruling, keep climbing and keep planning.

If you think I could've done anything better than writing this blog over the weekend then please suggest me. P.S. - I am not able to move from my bed :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Satisfying, they press for to be taught that filing lawsuits is not the resolve to be the originator to a debar piracy. Reputation than, it's to attuned to something gambler than piracy. Like soundless of use. It's wholly a the as a ascendancy apparatus easier to state a especially's retire from on iTunes than to search the Internet with jeopardy of malware and then crappy righteousness, but if people are expected to at frailty loads and lacuna in lieu of of ages, it's not overflowing to work. They in whatever command ground a puffery without put unpropitious anterior to people ape software and Cobweb sites that amount to it ridiculously trouble-free to picaroon, and up the quality. If that happens, then there knowledge be no stopping piracy. But they're too prudent and appalled of losing. Risks fasten to be delighted!

Urban