Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Three More days to go @MindTree

I did not want to become a lawyer...
I have not dreamed of being doctor...
But I have been dreamed of sitting in a revolving chair...
And now after sitting in this chair for 572 days with just three more to go
I started listening to the sad symphony of the violin...
And I feel am being at the horizon where probably the earth and sky meet...


Today when I think of those moments I have been here
The sopranos from the past seem to be calling me back...
My heart curses me
For not letting know all the dear ones I met on my way...
How precious they were and will always be...

I wish i can open my heart and let them see...

I gather those moments in my arms...
I gather the morns and the charms...
I Place them safe where they cannot be touched or disturbed...
By time, by people, by success, by failures, all barred across a curb...

Today I want to reach the violin’s tune that’s fast fading away...
I want that tune to be locked up in the suitcase of my memory...
And spread a bitter sweet symphony over life like the chirp of a canary...

Love you all. Keep in touch. Sayonara...

3 comments:

Vinay Dhanesha said...

Hi bhavin,

when i was reading what ever you have written, i found that still that Poet , same bhavin is there.

after being professionals of 2 year still that romantic bhavin is also there.....:)

no words to discriber but , its good sing to see.

regards,
vinay

Bhavin Majithia said...

Its all about loving the company who made me what I am parting is always sad because something is over and ended up in tears

Anonymous said...

majithiya jaydeep

hi!

you can know me?