Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Happy Friendship/Teacher's day

Happy Friendship day to teachers & Happy Teachers day to my friends!!!

After missed Friendship day, yesterday when I thought to wish Teacher's day;
I was being a little sensitive and was unable to compose anything.
I confused what to wish whom, n it’s because you all; my sweety friends and respected teachers.
I love to reminiscence the way I was treated whole life by you all my dear friends/teachers.
I really could not able to differentiate both words

There are times when I want to achieve success and I failed,
and when I ask my self to how I did it earlier; all I get in answer is...
its because of you all who want me to see get succeed.
Starting from an average student, I may not hold the university rank without you all.
I would really unable to do it without you, thank you for always being there.

Let me conclude with a message on this teacher's day to all my friends/teachers,
Education is the only thing makes a person's live better, makes a country richer...
Contribute in whatever way you can...
Start with the next person you see...

Way to go... expecting the same love n care from you all.
bhavin majithia

No comments: