Monday, December 11, 2006

Fusion '06

mere dil gaye ja zubi zubi zubi...
masti main gaye ja zubi zubi
zubi zubi...
I can still reminiscence the melody of this Mithun’s song… there were days of our cultural fest in 1994 at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya @Porbandar; where I have done my schooling and we of Sardar Patel House students won the best event of the year, I don’t know about next life but for sure I won’t be able to forget it for this life time. 
 After leaving the school with full of tears in eyes… time comes again to leave the college and then to leave the masters where I have been part in hundreds of activities with my dearer friends during these time span in NPAC college @Keshod and TNRAO college @Rajkot which sometimes made me forget my school days and I thought that these were the really golden days of my life and the same feelings I have been expressed here in the blog sometimes back when I felt of missing all the collage days… ‘m really missing all you my dear one’s... but not today, bcoz today has been marked with another milestone in this golden life.
To start with a dialogue of Bluff Master where Boman Irani asks Abhishek Bachchan something like… “Roy, kitne din, kitne din… yad karo how many days you remember in your life which made you happy 5, 10, 20…?” I don’t know count of days like this during my life time but yes… Today, 12/09/06 is definitely one of these days I would never forget…
After the insanity and fun of closing night, after a day of semi-"rest", after a hilarious evening of Fusion ’06, I still feeling like its not over and being amazed with joyous inside for having fun. I've said it before; I'll say it again: I love doing anything just everything which I feel can make me happy; from all the hobbies I have to pounding my head on the keyboard during coding, I simply have a blast doing them. Where else could you go for doing something where you have so much fun doing, with a bunch of nice friends like you all…?
We usually never fail to express our feelings anywhere just everywhere for our angriness… why then it is so impossible to express the gladness to friends, it is not and I say this to you all now:
I would really not be able get time to write it or express it with you or may be take it off the sight if it wasn’t for the fact that this day has really made a difference and it’s because of you all my loving dear friends…
- Every time I see Smita, I use to get scared weather instead of saying only hiii she may start with hi Bhavin chalo na ek bar aur martial art kar lete hai or shell we do practice once??? And her once were never ending.
- Later days in practice sessions whenever I want to do or even try to watch hip-hop or Punjabi I need to escape my self from Guru’s eyes otherwise one more lecture on discipline n dedication deep from his heart…:))) but really if someone asks me what is the one thing you would like remember or let me put in the words like what is the greatest achievement from this event I have no doubt answering it as getting a friend like you is worthwhile for me, thank you so much for everything Guruji.
- Shilpaaaaa, next time whenever I have any chocolates it would definitely reminds of you once… you may be know that you’re so nice, kind… etc but you really is genius as well that’s it. May be I’ll be in short of words otherwise.
- Luckey, I don’t know I may be able to express my feelings towards him or Raghav but I have rarely seen a teacher in any profession with a big smile on the face every moment even after hundreds of mistakes like what I did, hats off to you. I hope I will be able to get one good dictionary to express my jasti feelings for you…
- Bhavik, dost tane su kahevanu bol? JugalJodi is ok…? Felt really glad to have someone like you around when I was seek and not feeling well… gujarati ma kahu to Mane khali shabdo j malya feelings ne express karva mate, baki upkar chukav va besu to verso na varas lage…
- Zami, for sure I may not be able to accentuate your name properly but ‘m sure you don’t mind for spelling mistake in writing:) dancing on the tune of dhoom pichak dhoom in the stage with you was wonderful and so as dhoom again.
- Amrish, lets everyone of us count 12345678 inside and speak out loudly… :) no more homework for us now, what do you say Anand? Shilpa, Anand is really gr8 just check weather he was absent for any class?
- Navab you’re always talking nothing and express ol with your say cheeeeese smile unlike Sanjay who never miss a chance to speak out, thanks to you n Sanjay : ) par Sanjay, agli bar kahi koramangla main mil jao to don’t look me with puzzled eyes… ok?
- Chinmay, Harish, vasanth, Asmita… I always love to cherish the time spent with you.
- Hemaaa, thank you and thank you for the two excellent tattoos.
- Shruthi n Swetha you still aren’t give my 10-10 Rs each for made you cool by fen during the makeup.
- Laxmi, tum logo ko kitna accessories haiii aur hiphop walon ko kuchh nahii : (((( anyways, chalo hope you already got wellding or else get well soon.
- Babu shankar, you really have a very good sense of arrangement will get in touch with you to learn some more skills next time from you, Shilpa shalpa help madi...

hmm… ‘m sure that I have missed so many dear one’s and this is the very first thing that popped in my mind but hidden thoughts can still be felt, sometimes even more acutely… right? :) no, I really mean it.

You guys are really great! ThAnK yOu So MuCh

..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
((¸¸.•´ ..•´ Bhavin Majithia -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.•´*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bhavin, Thanks for writing this blog. it really remembers me the time spent with Team. Really i cant even forgot friend like you !! Hope you have great time in Gujrat !! Marry Christmas and Advance Happy New Year, u c next yr