Thursday, July 27, 2006

Clock's ticking trust me

Dear Sunil Sir,
Wishing you a Very Very Very Very Very Happy Birthday
Hope this year all our TN's get a grand party from you :)
Friends, if this does not seems possible tell Sodha Bhai n I am sure he'll surely help
Friends, I just want to share my feelings...
These are my final days as a student and I have no future plans to pursue education; but as I've always held a belief, every phase of ur life leaves a mark on you.
So, what have I learned from a student’s life...
Chill... Take it easy...You will do it eventually no matter how much u procrastinate the works...
There are so many things to luv n hate about this life but one thing i admit, u don’t want to miss any of it, the tensions the work the fun the friends the close escapes the laughter’s the tears its all a part of it ...all of it.
The best part is that it all happens in the formative, absorbing years of your life

So luv it or not u can’t escape the experiences...

I think I'm being a little abstract now i m not sure if I’m even makin a point.. I'm just blotting out all that I have in my mind now that this phase of my life is over
I'm feeling that I am still in TN but I am sure that this is gonna be over very soon and I'm missing you all and I am sure you all will be gonna miss it one day...
So make as much of it as u can

Coz the clock's ticking trust me

No comments: