Thursday, December 27, 2007

હુ બેઠો બેઠો જન્મના વરસો ગણ્યા કરુ... ને મૃત્યુ મારા નામની ચાદર વણ્યા કરે

@d most beautiful stage of Life-
I'm celebrating my birthday! first time along with my darling wife Reena...
While I'm busy counting how many yr old I am; there's someone above the skies counting still how many left :)

If god asks my only wish for remaining years I would not hesitate request for allowing me continue days same way as I've been living till date, and I have no second thought on this.

I’ve absolutely no complained for a single moment in my life span...
o'l the guddy guddy things happened was for me to cheer with you ol my dear friends, n ol those dys which ppl often named as bad/struggle...etc was also for me to cheer again!!! I thank god every time for not making it worst :) and also gimme chance to learn more n made me feel that there's room for improvement(I am not improving though is different thing :)

@d moment while I am in the mood of thanking almighty for all this beautiful living... I could not resist myself thanking you all for being reason bringing a smile on my face while reminiscences it.

I am not sure if I would ever complete this thanking list; let me try randomly though...
To be Continue...

2 comments:

Suggu said...

Thanks for thanking me! :) May the force be with you!

c p gupta said...

Hi Bhavin. I m not sure whether u recognized me or not. I m C P Gupta the computer teacher at JNV PBR during 1991 nd 1992.

I remember arun, pritesh, hitesh, sadhuram, chirag i tried to find ur mail id but could not

so in case u read this comment do write to me at

c_p_gupta@indiatimes.com

which is my mail id I m also on orkut by name c p gupta agra