Friday, June 01, 2007

Recollecting memories with school mates….

Dear Navodians :)

Life, like love and happiness is the best expression when shared...

When I am getting marry I do not know what will happen after that (ppl threaten me that you will forget the friends n all after marriage) so you guys are remembering more then ever after left JNVPBR.
- I was looking at the pic's in group and found Deepak there, thanks dude I enjoyed my first vacation from navodaya because of you, you might rem :)), I talk with Deven along with Rakesh when I came to Ahmedabad, I wish you are doing good as well.

- I constantly getting wonderful emails from Rohit and puzzled who Rohit is, after looking at his pic's I am able to recollect some of the memories with the seniors, thank you friends to make this group going...

- Arun Sankhat(Nothing to describe.JPEG) you still looks an expert artist... I am happy to tell you that I become artist and getting prizes after left navodaya, but still to reach the height where you n Pritesh were, thank you for being my first inspiration for the art, I still have one of your art piece with me.

- Arvind Sudra, I will never forget the only Diwali vacation I enjoyed at home after you suggest me to tell Tiwari Sir that the thing in my hand was skin disease.. hahahaaaaa thanks dude, I am really enjoyed all the SP House moments with you guys we spent in front of the mess..

- Dude Rakesh you got excellent looks in child airforce NCC pic, thanks for the moments in Ahmedabad, will meet again once I will come there

- Menon mem's fav student Vinam Mehta; if I give you glass of water thats the way my love being will you marry will you marry will you marry me.. you rem this song, you acted on... in 6th standard with Hetal, I live in Keshod(her place).

- Dost Dharmesh K Purohit :) where is Jamanadas Ukani, Anil Kumbhani, bring them as well to my wedding..

- I cannot imagine Jaydeep chopra's pic without Nilesh Meghnathi (Annapurna mem) and Madhavji Vala, thank for still in touch sir, I am yet to found someone as good as you three to organise some cultural function... thanks for all these most memorable moments of my child hood... rem the MERE DIL GAYEJA JUBI, JUBI JUBI JUBI... MASTI MAIN GAYE JA...

- Hitesh saheb I wonder if you remember that we meet once in Keshod as well :))

- Sanjay Vamja, Rakesh Ughreja, thanks pals... it’s really hard to imagine earlier days in Bangalore without ur guidance

- Zalawadiya bapu(Still in BEA? Tariq Aftab here told me here in China-Beijing that you were his RoomMate, Mayur you too) see the world is small

- Bhavin hadvani(@ Aalap Colony- where are you dude)... JayeshGiri(Guru.......) could you recall the day when I found ur home in Veraval in teen age... Uday Parmar, where are you now still to see you after Rajkot, Pruthvi you seems busy these days.. no email since long...

- Rajnikant, Viral Joshi, Anurag, , Dipen Shingala, I can still figure those memories we shared in JNV's...

Where are others!!! I am still in search of the SP House / Batch mates... Hunt continues,
And the most important reason to remember you all this acutely is to see you all JNV's in my wedding :)

Please do plan accordingly together we will have gr8 fun again!!!

2 comments:

Suggu (Shara) said...

Hey, just wanted to let you know that god was me :).. Feel like god.. now you got it?.. Go check your previous comments.

kano said...

hello Bhavin I m Vipul Patel Rohit[Ratilal's] first batch student. how r u and how is your life I also miss lots of our friend Niraj, Pritesh etc.