Friday, April 13, 2007

Good Better Best and Better then the Best

To my less sweet, less cute, less dearer friends...

Probably for the first time in my life I found that keeping in touch with lovely friends is or getting time from personal / professional schedule is so hard. In fact, it's not hard, it's really so easy or near to impossible:)
There are times when you want to do some stuff but actually nothing seems work as the way you want and life just passes on, but still it's not so late, I am back:)

Back with a small story, shared to us by MindTree's CEO Ashok Soota when I was in Mindtree...

"There was an old man who spent many hours sitting in the Church (read Mosque or Temple if you will).
The Priest said to him one day, Old man, what is it God talks to you about ?
God doesn’t talk. He just listens, was his reply.
Well, then, what do you talk to him about ?I don’t talk either. I just listen.
Let us all learn to listen to each other.This is a profound tale, and its simplest message is that you don’t need to speak to communicate."My take from this story: I don't need to write personal email to everyone to keep in touch, feel instead.

Back with Good Better Best and Better then the Best...:)
- Good thing is I have cleared IBM WebSphere Certification in January 2007.
- Better one is I engaged in February 2007.
- Best thing to happen is after finish here in Valtech on-site on April 13, 2007; I will be going first time abroad at Beijing-China next month.
- Better then the Best, I am getting marry on 07-07-07 to a heavens beautiful girl Reena:)

Somewhere I heard that Only true friends stand by during bad times... promise me you will attend my marriage:)

See I am not like others who get marry n forget friends:) though you become LESS but still continue being sweet-cute-dear for some more time.

Its time again to look back and ask some questions to our selves...So everyday one funda, three questions and a quote from now onwards, till the date I will be in Beijing.

2 comments:

god said...

hey!! I'm really happy for you. I'm sure you have many more great things coming on your way. All the best!!

Bhavika said...

hi Bhavin, went through your blog, it s very great achievement that you r goin to Beijing, morover ur better best and better than the best are too good,
From here you are going to start ur new way of life and thats also not alone, with the one who will hold your hand in all circumstances, wish u happy moments and all d best for bright future, now only i came to know that u already left for beijing, have a gr8 life

Take care

Bhavika